A new and exciting opportunity has been created for a skilled presentations executive to join a European-based Asset Manager in their Marketing Materials team producing presentations for business development and client retention. The role is also open to graduates with a background in graphic design or experience in Investment Management. This is a permanent role based in stunning officed in the heart of the City.
Presentations Executive's key responsiblities:
- Maintenance of data and content for company presentations for use by global teams
- Assistance in the creation of content and in formatting new presentations for a variety of marketing channels
- Working closely with internal teams to implement presentation content accurately, appropriately and in a timely manner
- Assistance in maintaining the slide library and team workflow
- Serving as a point of contact to answer presentation queries and requests
Presentation Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software; PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- MUST have Financial Services experience, candidates with Asset Management experience will be preferred
- A great eye for detail and a collaborative attitude to work
- Ability to act on own initiative and think logically
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A professional and commercially minded attitude
Salary: £30-33K (dependent on experience) + bonus + benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity APPLY NOW
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.