ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Position Summary / Project Description
This healthcare programme consolidates and provides patient health data to serve health needs and supports healthcare professionals to serve their patients better. The programme is part of a healthcare ecosystem and supports the digitization and connection with other healthcare programmes.
Roles And Responsibilities
The Infrastructure Architect reports to the Infrastructure Solution Lead.
- He/She is responsible for supporting the planning, scoping of requirements and development of migration plan from existing data center to the end state data centre.
- He/She is responsible for ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- He/She will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of the data center migration plan.
- He/She adopts an analytical approach in developing innovative solutions to meet business requirements.
- He/She enjoys working in a team setting to implement solutions in the digital space effectively.
Develop understanding of client requirements
1. Liaise with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project
2. Develop understanding of client's system specifications, work practices and the nature of business
1. Develop a solution design to align with the enterprise architecture (including policies and relevant standards) and to fulfil the business requirements
2. Lead the technical solution design and delivery of architecture blueprints
3. Analyse impact of a solution on client's overall business processes and systems to mitigate business risks
4. Recommend adoption of new technologies and applications to enhance solutions
5. Foster continuous improvements by looking for ways to improve the design processes, models and approach
Design solutions architecture
6. Support risk identification and development of risk mitigation strategies associated with the solution implementation
7. Perform systems modelling, simulation, and analysis to ensure the soundness of the solution
8. Review prototypes, solution blueprints, and project scope to ensure that client's needs are met
9. Support the analysis of the functionalities and constraints of recommended solutions/changes across multiple systems/platforms/applications
10. Lead end-to-end technical testing and implementation of solutions
11. Drive compatibility, interoperability, stability and usability of the solutions
12. Support client with resolving technical integration issues
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.
- The successful candidate must be able to analyze poorly defined problems, articulate the recommended solution and rationale, anticipate stakeholder concerns and obtain buy-in. To support this ability, the successful candidate needs to have:
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrated leadership in at least two architecture domains. Examples of domains: business process, mobile, online, batch, integration, analytics, security, infrastructure.
- Experience in health care information systems would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience with IT transformation or execution of multi-year IT road maps is an advantage.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana