Information Security Officer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Coordinate IT security incident response.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors thru out the audit lifecycle.
- Conduct IT risk assessment in accordance with requirements from Enterprise Risk Management
- and IT Security Policy.
- Coordinate and raise enterprise IT security awareness.
- Provide regular IT security updates at various management forums.
- Oversee the implementation of CII action plan, IT security policy and IT security projects/initiatives.
- Experience in leading projects through complete SDLC.
- Experience in operating system security, database security, network security, firewalls, computer
- security incident response.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking protocols and windows / UNIX platforms.
- Experience in corporate governance standards and practices, security concepts and policies, and
- operations/incidents response handling procedures.
- Working knowledge in IT security technologies, operation systems, networking and applications.
- At least 5 IT security experience.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM preferred.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana