Cyber Security Senior Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Years of Experience
At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS).
* Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets.
* Screening potential issues, provide remediation guidance, conducting validations of potential fixes or mitigations, Report and present on findings
* Providing risk and impact assessments of vulnerabilities or proposed mitigations
* Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc)
* Security knowledge: Fundamental understanding of security best practices. Review security vulnerabilities and determine what modifications are needed to minimize risk to the organization via enhancements to the existing environment
* Experience performing application security testing using manual techniques plus runtime vulnerability testing tools and/or code review tools
* Experience with network/infrastructure-level penetration testing (preferred)
* Understanding of cryptography principles
* possess professional certifications a plus (OSCP, CREST, CEH, CISSP, CISA or
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player
* Strong presentation and writing skills
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana