Warehouse Manager (Pharma)
Distribution centre Supervisor required, supporting the Distribution centre Associate Manager to lead a team of 22 people in a fast paced environment.
Support and deploy the development of industry best practice procedures for optimizing the movement of product throughout the Distribution Centre.
Job duties include:
- Liaising with the Freight and Distribution teams internally and externally monitoring the service levels of the providers through monthly performance reviews to ensure the required standard of service is being delivered consistently in accordance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide monthly KPI reports to management including causal analysis of unfavorable variances and corrective action plans as per GSIUC strategic targets and as agreed with the Distribution Centres Associate manager.
- Ensure GDP compliance by the transportation providers to SOPs, relating to the transportation of products, and any other legal or Regulatory requirements.
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the Distribution centre In Line with GMP&GDP requirements.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the Distribution centre.
- Maintaining best in class housekeeping policies within the Distribution centre using the 5S principles and methodologies.
- People management - supervision of the Distribution centre team to ensure that all customers (both internal and external) requirements are serviced in line with expectations. This will be achieved through the application of an empowering style of leadership which draws fully on resources and capabilities of the team coupled with a positive employee relations approach.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Business or Supply Chain qualification or relevant qualification
- Supervisory / Management experience
- 3 /4 years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre. Previous experience in medical device/pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP/FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, WMS / IM and TMS systems in general.
- Integrity (always doing the right thing),
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith),
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility).
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.