VP/SVP - Real Estate Acquisition & Asset Management (Seoul)
About Our Client : The world's leading real estate investment management firm with
presence worldwide.They manage in excess of $60 billion of private and
public property equity investments on behalf of a diverse client base globally.
About The Position:
- Won opportunistic and value-add private equity investments on behalf of the firm, covering SEA.
- Qualified candidates would have demonstrated a solid track record in leading real estate investment execution from sourcing to closing.
- The successful candidate will support existing partner relationships and source new transactions, and also support / oversee closed projects undergoing asset management.
- Based in Seoul office, the position is an integral member of the regional private equity team
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the team Heads by leading as transaction manager on deals from early acquisition stages to closing
- Possess strong financial acumen and comfort in dealing with numbers to be able to review, recommend, and articulate investment-related points of view
- Support preparation of materials for investment committee approval processes
- Support and coordinate with other internal divisions on due diligence of legal, tax, physical, environmental
- Work with local lenders to support financing of targeted projects
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Min. 12 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related discipline
- Private equity and principal investment experience preferred
- Development related project experience preferred
- Positive/ problem-solving attitude and willingness to work diligently and entrepreneurial highly preferred
- Ownership of projects to produce quality and timely work
- Analytically inclined, detail-oriented, and organized with focus on deliverable
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to identify, focus and address critical issues
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh