About the Company:
Our client is a technology driven trading platform company who are based in the downtown core of Toronto and are packed with talented, collaborative and coachable people who are always willing to learn and grow with the team.
The company is in the midst of strong growth right now and offers great benefits and working conditions for it's employees. It is very much an open and transparent culture with great opportunity for growth.
If you are an experienced User Experience and Interface team lead who is passionate about creating the best experience for users in the digital space, then this is the company for you!
- Provide a consistent design vision for UX for all platform products.
- Mentor, grow and conduct performance reviews for a team of young, eager, and bright UX/UI Designers. Provide direction and simultaneously allow the team a sense of ownership.
- Own projects as well as directly design, sketch, wireframe and prototype.
- Create documentation for user experience and design guidelines.
- 6+ years' experience as a UX/UI Designer & 2+ years experience leading and mentoring a team of designers.
- Expert level use of Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision.
- Strong UX vision with ability to communicate vision across different teams.
- Experience and understanding of user interface and visual design patterns.
- A passion for all technologies especially in the web and mobile space.
- Company sponsored education and training.
- Free refreshments and snacks & a relaxed working culture.
- Benefits, RRSP matching, and gernerous rewards for top performers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.