Transfer Agency Supervisor
Transfer Agency Supervisors
My client is an internationally recognized investor services organisation with a significant and growing presence in Dublin. Due to an increase in the volume of business and winning new clients, they are seeking experienced Transfer Agency Supervisors to join two of their teams. One opportunity will suit within an existing and well established hedge team while the other will oversee a newly established team servicing a new investor. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking a varied role with a high level of autonomy and an equally rewarding corporate culture.
- Management of all operational qualities of the Transfer Agency Team.
- Ensuring client deliverables are delivered within agreed timeframes while upholding the company's high level of customer service
- Maintain the smooth running of all operational and compliance procedures
- Championing relationships of key and high value clients
- Support in the design and implementation of operation automation projects
- Generate ideas for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Provide inputs to the Managing Director for estimation of manpower requirements for the Transfer Agency within Ireland
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
The ideal candidate:
- 4-6 years' experience within TA / Shareholder Services in a supervisory position
- Strong knowledge of Investor Services processes and related functionalities
- Demonstrate a diligent and methodical approach to tasks
- Preferred qualification in finance or a business-related area
- A-Z experience and exposure to new projects including testing of new platforms and ideas
- Excellent benefits, added perks and career progression opportunities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.