Training & Development Manager - Waterford
A leading pharmaceutical in Waterford is currently recruiting for a Training & Development Manager to introduce, develop and roll out a training and development strategy throughout the organisation.
Role & Responsibility
- Establish & maintain annual company training and development strategy by conducting learning needs analysis and ensure that the required programmes are implemented and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Ownership of GMP Training and ensuring that the training system is effective, efficient, and in compliant with regulatory requirements while managing allocated budget.
- Lead relevant strategic initiatives for the site in relation to people development, technical upskilling and building other critical competencies.
- Initiate and set up and lead the graduate development program(s) and providing support to graduates and managers as required.
- Design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees and supporting managers in the implementation of forecasted personal development plans.
- To complete regular reviews of all training programmes and produce regular performance reports collating statistics and providing a coordinated analysis of the impact of training.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP's, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Participate as part of Area Management team leading Health & Safety and all company compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a training & development function within a pharma/manufacturing/R&D environment.
- A third level education in Life Sciences/Training.
- Experience in developing and running in house training programs with project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of principles and methods for design and delivery of training material.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to define and manage own tasks and schedules.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.