Technical Support Engineer
This role will offer the opportunity for Global travel, so the successful candidate must be flexible to travel Globally as required.
In this position, you will support Clients remotely and onsite with any issues that arise on a daily basis. You should have the ability to troubleshoot issues, be able to read and identify code issues, and recommend best solutions to customers. Experience working with Linux/Unix systems a major advantage. Knowledge of SQL and Oracle required.
* Deliver a high quality of customer service
* Maintain close and effective interaction with internal teams
* Provide on-site support and professional services to strategic customers
* Participate in customer solution design and project planning
* Install and commission customer solutions
* Design and deliver customer training
* Create and maintain customer support documentation
* Provide internal and customer reports/metrics
You should be able to speak and write English fluently
Global travel will be required in this role, no lengthy travel restrictions/visa waits considered
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.