I am looking for a support resource for a 3 month period starting mid -July.
In summary this individual would join our FST team ( Financial Support team ). Our FST team which fits under the IT wing of the business supports all of finance and HR systems and is based in our Airport Rd Office. A work from home policy is currently in effect and will last until at least 31st August.
Role/ responsibilities at a high level:
- User administration - new user set up on systems, changes to user set up etc
- Incident management - Resolving user issues reported on Finance / HR systems through Remedy including Oracle, OBIA, Anaplan, CoreHR, EDI, DIDOS, SAP Concur, SoftCo etc
- Investigating and identifying root cause of issues
- Coordination of issues to resolution with external vendors who support these systems
- Dealing directly with the end user community
- Documentation - creating/ updating support documentation
- System testing - following change deployment or as part of a system maintenance exercise e.g. Disaster Recovery test
This above list is not exclusive in that other responsibilities may be allocated depending on workload of the team and priorities of the work carried out.
In light of the above - we're looking for candidates who possess the following experience/ skills;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.