Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for ensuring high levels of service are provided to our distributor customers. This will involve close coordination of all activities associated with order receipt and acknowledgement, as well as tactical support required to effect on time delivery to the customer
- Order Management - Ensure all new orders are received, acknowledged and entered into SAP in an accurate and timely manner. Updates to orders should be made to reflect the latest volume and timing details and communicated accordingly to all relevant stakeholders, calling out backorder risks as identified.
- Supply Management - Liaise with global manufacturing plants to ensure appropriate levels of prioritisation in order to assure supply in line with customer requirements.
- Compliance / QA - Ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance to the latest regulatory and company procedures
- Continuous Improvement - Initiate and champion new project and improvement initiatives to ensure optimum process efficiency
- S&OP Process - Participate in monthly Demand and/or Supply Reviews, with relevant commercial / manufacturing stakeholders ensuring effective long term strategic planning
- Report Writing - Provide required data / intelligence to management on an ad-hoc basis to support effective decision making
DESIRED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience:
- Tertiary degree qualification in Supply Chain or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Customer Services / Logistics &Planning / Import Export environment.
- Fluent in English, and a second European language would be an advantage: e.g. French.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc).
- Excellent knowledge of ERP & MRP systems and Logic (SAP preferably)
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Highly Organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.