Supply Chain Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supply chain professional at the early stages of their career to join an innovative team that will allow them to identifying opportunities to make improvements to the Supply Chain strategy.
- Collecting and analysing data
- Evaluating KPI's
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Liaise between systems and operations teams to identify and root cause issues
- Writing reports
- Supporting project teams during projects analysis and planning stages
- One to three years' experience essential.
- Data analysis and numeric skills
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.