Supplier Compliance Analyst
The Supplier Compliance Analyst is to ensure compliance with the Business Code of Conduct and other regulatory obligations by assessing the inherent risks and opportunities associated with third-party suppliers.
- Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of self, staff and visitors
- Track purchasing compliance through internal and external data
- Develop standard operating procedures with suppliers and the purchasing team to ensure consistent and accurate data and reporting policies
- Co-ordinate with Master Data Controller to ensure accurate and complete data for all new and existing suppliers
- Support the purchasing team in supplier catalogue management
- Complete new supplier due diligence checks
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.