This is a full-time permanent vacancy for a Solution Architect to develop, communicate and implement the technology architecture and applications plan for this leading corporation within the healthcare industry. You will drive technology solutions for health & wellbeing programs and projects across the full continuum of care for this esteemed brand.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Facilitate / lead / participate in identification of ICT solution options and features that meet the business needs.
- Communicate solution options to business owners / stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of proposed solutions with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Analyse non-functional requirements (including security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability of a product) and ensure that products/solutions will meet these criteria
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and identify how best to mitigate these gaps
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
- Collaborate with the business to understand / influence business requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of cross - functional / cross - domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to health care provision architectural solutions
- Ability to design and architect solutions across various technology platforms to help satisfy growing business needs
- Drive solution sessions and create detail solution documents for the technology development team to execute
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology organisations
- Ensure stakeholder requirements are captured clearly and assist with prioritisation of requirements
- Guide the estimation of project cost and assist business counterparts in selecting appropriate solutions based on budget and business constraints
- Create and own solution diagrams, solution documents and other enterprise required artefacts
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing technology solutions across a variety of technologies and frameworks (.Net. Java etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as a liaison between business and technology organizations
- 3+ years of experience leading design sessions and developing and architecting technology solutions across business functions
- 5+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture/analysis
- 5+ years of full - lifecycle application development experience
- Agile development experience
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management, Programming, Engineering, or related disciple with an advanced degree preferred.
- Team leadership or team management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
- 2+ years of experience evaluating new technology frameworks and creating prototypes
- Integration experience with EMR systems for custom and industry standard data exchange standards (FHIR / HL7 / CCD / CCDA etc.) and transport protocols (SFTP / DIRECT etc.)
- Cloud vendor certifications (such as AWS, Azure), experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, server less, micro services.
- Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority.
*Please note, only individuals with a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU work permit will be applicable for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.