Social Media Associate - Asset Management
My client, a leading investment house is actively looking for digital marketing executives with a passion for social media to join their growing team supporting marketing. Excellent potential for progression and personal development, this role sits in the heart of the business in offices based in the City, London.
Social Media Associate's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Marketing the company's investment offering to customers via social media promotion, including managing channels such as Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Creating and publishing relevant and engaging content for use online across different channels
- Taking ownership for the maintenance and upkeep of the Content Management System (CMS)
- Acting as the social media subject matter expert for the team, attending events and conferences, to scope out the competition and assess how the company can improve current online presence and promotions
- Contribute to idea generation and improvements to current digital marketing strategy
- Track PPC campaigns, carry out platform analytics and social listening and report back to the team on hit rates
- Work effectively with compliance teams to ensure sign off on content is smooth and efficient
- Work closely with the wider marketing team on ad hoc projects
Social Media Associate's experience & knowledge:
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Innovative and skilled digital marketer with an interest in social media management and an ability to be creative and share ideas to help promote the company's products, within a regulated environment
- Demonstrable experience working on social media platforms, including using Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Prior experience working with CMS systems
- A skilled communicator and content writer, attentive to detail with an ability to manage relationships across differing levels within the business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 - £35,000 PA + benefits package + discretionary bonus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.