Settlements Management Executive - 6 Months Contract
Our client who is one of the top global banks in Singapore is looking to hire an individual to join their dynamic team.
This role will be within the Settlements Management team which supports the security transaction processing of Private Banking clients by ensuring timely and accurate bookings in internal systems.
This will be a good chance on exposure and gaining more experience within the Settlements space.
- Monitor and process life cycle events for structured products via sunshine, manually and T24
- Ensure timely and accurate securities transaction bookings - process and authorize life cycle management events.
- Handle escalations and requests from internal and external clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure procedures are up-to-date and maintain proper records of soft and hard copy documents for internal and audit/ regulatory investigation
- Investigate un-reconciled items daily in cash and security break files
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - contribute to strategic development of new systems and processes. Assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms;
- Resource coverage and management, staff appraisal and development
- Ensure that End Of Day/ week/ month processes are completed accurately ahead of deadline.
- Perform monthly reporting.
Skills and requirements
- Excel intermediate a must, macro is preferred, basic formulas is required.
- Securities product knowledge is preferred ie Structured Notes, KODAs, OTC derivatives.
- Degree relevant to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services would be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of trade processing flow
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Posses strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of integrity and commitment to working in a changing and challenging environment
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team
Immediately available candidates are preferred.
Singaporeans and PRs are preferred due to nature of business.
*****If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV (word format) to Jasmine at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion*****
Due to overwhelming responses, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872647
License Name: Choong Kit Yeng (Zhong Jieying)