Senior Warehouse and Dispensary Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Sr. Manager Supply Chain - Warehouse and Dispensary
This position will report to the Director of Supply Chain. The ideal candidate will provide strong management and leadership in the Warehouse and Dispensary areas and within the Supply Chain function.
Previous experience with Aseptic Manufacturing and/or Warehousing is a distinct advantage. The priority competencies for this individual are strong people management, a high focus on systems and compliance and an ability to maintain communication and strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Leads the functions of Warehousing and Dispensary to meet the required standard of output, control, quality and utilisation of manpower and equipment within agreed budgets.
- Oversees the development, revision, review, and approval of all Standard Operating Procedures that are owned by the Warehouse and Dispensary and ensures their strict implementation.
- Ensures that materials and products are receipted, stored, moved, shipped, and staged for production according to the appropriate documentation and regulations.
- Ensures that all GMP records are evaluated by an authorised person before they are sent to the Quality Assurance Department.
- Area point of contact for regulatory agencies audits and inspections.
- Ensures that the facility has the proper equipment which is compliant with all safety and GMP requirements.
- Checks the maintenance of the department, premises and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance is carried out under GMP conditions and in a safe working environment.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in industrial environment. With typically 5+ years' experience leading and direct management of teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and/or years of experience.
- Ideally previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of warehousing, aseptic processing
- Systems knowledge SAP / PAS-X.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.