Senior Security Operations Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
As a member of the security operation team, you will be responsible to provide technical leadership and expertise, and lead the security analytics initiatives supporting national and strategic IT platforms for public healthcare institutions.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design, engineer and configure contents for security analytics platform.
- Develop use cases to assist in the identification of significant security events.
- Administer security analytics platform and assist in the proper operation and performance of loggers and connectors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm, define, and build use cases to gain visibility on security events within the organization.
- Constantly re-evaluate to improve the capabilities, architecture, process, performance and stability of the security analytics platform.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands-on working experience in administering Splunk platform, or other similar platforms, including:
- Splunk search processing language (SPL), reporting, dashboards, and search acceleration techniques.
- Knowledge of data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing for security analytics tool.
- Knowledge of regular expressions and automation through scripts.
- Custom use case and content development.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years of IT security experience in the area of IT security infrastructure design and operations, and/or in an IT security compliance and assurance role
- An energetic "self-starter" with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Candidates with CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certifications would have an advantage.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana