Senior Security Engineer - IT Security Operations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Security Engineer provides expertise on security technologies and innovative security concepts, and works toward enhancing the resilience of security operations. She/he provides security consultancy and advisory for new projects and ongoing security operation. Coordinates ongoing reviews of existing security programs, protocols and planned upgrades. Establishes escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures. Focus on policy implementation and control.
The candidate is diligent and watchful in monitoring security operations, systems and activities. She/he is also a confident leader who develops plans and solutions to address security architectural or business issues, and also one who has a passion for engaging and developing others in his team.
Implement security operations strategy
- Contribute to the definition of the overall security strategy
- Align security operations functions with the organisation's overall business objectives
- Advise senior leaders on critical issues that may affect corporate security objectives
- Advise the design and implementation of security policy and controls
- Provide expertise on security technologies and innovative security concepts
- Provide technical and operational oversight for security tool deployment and implementation
Maintain security operations
- Coordinate ongoing reviews of existing security programs/protocols and planned upgrades
- Monitor compliance to security policies, regulations, rules and norms
- Drive continuous improvement of security operations
- Upkeep knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics (TTPs), system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits
- Focus on security policy implementation and control to align to organisation's overall business objectives
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Security
- Experience in managing security operations
- Hands-on experience in managing security operations
- Experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana