Senior Risk & Compliance Manager
New to Limerick, a Leading Global independent Alternative Investment Fund Manager, who's core services include Oversight, Compliance, and Risk.
They are continuing to expand their Limerick office and now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager in the Risk and Compliance Department. This is a pivotal role within the company and offers a highly competitive package to represent this.
- You will be in charge of all activities related to Financial Risk management for funds and responsible for ensuring excellent client experience while fulfilling the necessary regulatory duties.
- Ensure on time delivery for all reporting activities while achieving high quality.
- Contact person/escalation point for all queries related to risk management activities and breaches.
- Help in identifying and developing services for clients.
- Take initiative and focus on coming up with potential solutions to issues faced by client and internal FRMC stakeholders.
- Lead a team of analysts and develop the team with focus to both technical knowledge and processes.
- Ensure completion and excellence in execution of new projects.
- Strive for continued improvement in processes (and systems) by critical examination of daily operations.
- Develop the team and enable it to achieve excellence.
- A previous Fund Compliance/Risk Management Senior Role including team management and preferably in building one.
- Good overview of the fund industry in Ireland, UK & European Markets.
- Good knowledge of UCITS, AIFs, ESMA requirements with regards to investment restrictions and policy as well as local requirements in Luxembourg, Ireland and UK.
- Good understanding Fund strategies and related rules at risk.
- Market certifications like FRM and CFA.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Leadership skills, inspire others even in challenging situations.
- Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.