Senior Process Automation Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer with Siemens PLC Experience
We are working alongside a manager who is looking for an automation engineer to join their team. Have you achieved your third level engineering degree? Are you an automation engineer that has worked in a high-volume environment? Do you have demonstrated working knowledge of Siemens and Allen Bradley software systems?
Duties & responsibilities;
- Support production team regarding automation issues, equipment failure or process improvement
- PLC Programming and writing code from specification
- Implement new system processes along with enhancing existing processes
- Engage in highly-organised structure with strong problem-solving and forward-planning attitude
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
- Excellent base salary & great benefits
- An opportunity to work in a world-recognized leader in manufacturing, going through continual expansion and growth
- To work alongside a manager who understands your duties and workload
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.