Senior Marketing Executive - Insurance
A fantastic new opportunity has come up at a leading Insurance provider to support one of their business lines in all marketing activities to promote the brand and attract new clients. Based in the City, this is a hands-on, varied role, taking ownership for all areas of marketing, including campaigns, events, digital and communications. For marketing professionals with two or more years' experience, this is the perfect next step in progressing your career.
Senior Marketing Executives' key responsibilities:
- Campaign & Event Management - supporting the marketing team on the execution of marketing strategies, via campaigns, third party events and content generation
- PR & Communications - creating pitches and presentations, writing press releases and content for marketing materials
- Digital Marketing - coordinating brand promotion online, via the company website, social media sites and email marketing campaigns. Managing content and monitoring web analytics.
- Reporting and Analytics - carrying out competitor analyses and reports on ROI (Return of Investment) from marketing activities
- Relationship Management - working closely with key internal and external stakeholders including sales teams and agencies
Senior Marketing Executive's ideal background and experience:
- Preferably up 2+ years' previous marketing experience, in insurance or professional services, with exposure to B2B and B2C marketing as an added bonus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally, the CIM marketing qualification.
- Mastery of MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English with exceptional copywriting skills.
- A team player who is driven and will communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
£40,000-50,000 per annum + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.