Senior Manager Security Operations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Years of Experience
At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Role and Responsibilities
The Snr Security Engineer plans and oversees monitoring and maintenance of security operations, and provides direction and leadership to internal resources.
He/She provides expertise on security technologies and innovative security concepts, and works toward enhancing the resilience of security operations. He coordinates ongoing reviews of existing security programs, protocols and planned upgrades. He establishes escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures. He focuses on policy implementation and control.
He is diligent and watchful in monitoring security operations, systems and activities.
He is also a confident leader who develops plans and solutions to address security incidents and also one who has a passion for engaging and developing others in his team.
Implement security operations strategy
- Contribute to the definition of the overall security strategy
- Align security operations functions with the organisation's overall business objectives
- Advise senior leaders on critical issues that may affect corporate security objectives
- Advise the design and implementation of security policy and controls
- Provide expertise on security technologies and innovative security concepts
- Provide technical and operational oversight for security tool deployment and implementation
Monitor security systems
- Develop plans for monitoring security systems and responding to cyber security incidents
- Guide the identification and measurement of critical security operations metrics
- Develop detection and alerting rules
- Monitor levels of service of the security operations
- Present periodic status reports to management
Maintain security operations
- Oversee planning and coordination of 24 x 7 security operations coverage
- Coordinate ongoing reviews of existing security programs/protocols and planned upgrades
- Monitor compliance to security policies, regulations, rules and norms
- Drive continuous improvement of security operations
Respond to security incidents
- Set internal guidelines for effective processing and escalation of incidents
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Develop contingency and disaster recovery plans for specific security incidents
- Coordinate prioritisation of alarms and resources for incident responses
- Oversee the development of emergency protocols
- Recommend systems and procedures for the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches
- Oversee department management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
- Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
- Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Security
- Experience in managing security operations
- Hands-on experience in managing security operations
- Experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint, Vulnerability assessment
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act,
- Industry standards and information security policy framework
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana