Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Dublin City Centre - 6 Month Contract
- Great opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a growing team in the Financial Services sector.
- The Senior Java Developer will join the Finance Technology team, based in Dublin.
- You will be part of a global software team that works on critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/JavaEE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Work with product owners and PM to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an agile development process
- Provide hands-on technical and best practice direction to project team and oversee the work of team members to
ensure they meet or exceed performance standards and enforce standards and best practices
- PrStrong Java expertise is an absolute must
- Strong understanding of Spring framework
- Experience with data access/ORM frameworks like JDBC, iBatis/MyBatis/Hibernate/JPA
- Server side programming
- Strong Web Technologies - React JS, Redux/FLUX/Mobx, Angular, Node JS
- Database - RDBMS, NoSQL (Mondo, Cassandra, HBase, Hive…)
- €500 - 515
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.