Senior IT Audit Manager, Very Large Organisation
This company is a large leading organisation with stable and progressive businesses. They are looking for the Senior IT Audit Manager.
- Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, you would lead a team of 1-2 on the fields.
- Deliver project audit initiatives and advise on improvement of the project audit methodology
- Schedule projects, project cost control and other relevant controls
- Assess the risks resulted from the project management
- Write audit reports and submit the findings to the audit leadership and business
- Monitor the audit progress and identify the issues in relation to the IT projects
- A minimum of 15 years of IT audit experience gained from large companies or FI
- Holder of CISA, CISM or other relevant qualification
- Preferably you should possess system/implementation/management or project auditing experience
- Excellent command of English
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered as Manager
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David Yung on +3907 3932 or email@example.com
For more Finance and Accounting opportunities please visit our website: http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/accounting-jobs