Senior HR Officer
About the Company
The largest telecom operator in the world by network scale and subscriber base and is among the top in terms of market capitalization and brand value.
Comprehensive international telecommunications services which include IDD, roaming, Internet, MNC services and Value-Added Business across the globe.
Work Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for the Provide full spectrum of operational HR functions.
The ideal candidate is one who is strong in HR functions & Operations. Who is confident, Possess good communication skills, can manage stakeholders & advise on all HR related matters
- Provide full spectrum of operational HR functions compensation & benefits, payroll and employee relations, incentive calculation, statutory contribution, tax filing handling, benefits administration for the region assigned
- Handles new employee orientation and requirements upon joining the Group
- Participate actively to organize employee engagement activities, liaising with business unit leaders to implement corrective action plans to enhance employee experiences.
- Knowledge of maintaining payroll/HRM software
- Support market surveys, industry analysis and collect up-to-date statutory and market information to keep breast on market trend.
- Provide effective and customer-oriented services to employees and HR counterparts
- Review and streamline HR processes on areas of process improvements and standardisations.
- Prepare HR reports and advise Management Committee on HR-related matters and trends
- Degree holder in Human Resources or 5+ Years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders of varying backgrounds and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sophisticated skill in MS office, especially in MS Excel and Oracle
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese for interacting with Chinese counterparts and stakeholders across APAC region. Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good understanding of local labour laws and best practices
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770557
Name: Nagendra Palaparthi
DD# +65 6818 3173