Senior Finance Manager
About the company
Our client is a rapidly growing online retail industry who are recruiting for a finance manager to join their business. Currently going through major growth and transformation, this business is on course to grow into a major player in the online space around world in the next few years.
About the role
As the Finance Manager, you will act as 2IC to the Group Financial Controller in a business facing role working closely with executives not only in finance but across other areas of the business also. Managing a team of three people, who will work closely with you managing the regional entities. This role will represent an opportunity for a driven finance person to help a multinational business move towards large scale growth.
Your core duties will be:
- Deliver the year end and half year end reporting process
- Liaise with business units within the corporate office, to advise on appropriate accounting treatment of transactions
- Manage a team of three staff
- Engage with other non-finance stake holders around spending, and long-term finance business planning
- Get involved with detailed analysis, while also presenting that information at a more senior level
- Drive process improvement and automation
You will be:
- CA qualified coming from a chartered practice background
- Exposed to a Multinational Environment Background
- Capable of driving change and improving/streamlining processes
- Comfortable managing and developing a small team
- Experienced working in the Retail/Tech/FMCG/healthcare/pharma space
What to do now
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. This role will move fast for the right candidate. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise soon.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.