Senior Enterprise Architect - Infrastructure
A leading organization in the HealthTech sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology. and latest innovations. The HealthTech sector is on a rapid growth trajectory, and this is the space you'll want to be in. It is a company who groom staff in all aspects of work from soft skills to technical skills. They strongly believe in continuous learning where everyone is given every opportunity to learn, grow and develop their relevant capabilities and interests, achieving both business and personal goals.
They are rapidly growing their workforce to develop and deploy more innovative technologies that will transform healthcare across the country. Be a part of an organization who strive to innovate and revolutionize the healthcare landscape.
Position Summary / Project Description
The EA team currently has an opening for an architect in the area of infrastructure/technology.
An opportunity for the right candidate to develop strategy, architecture patterns, standards and guidelines in the infrastructure and technology domains for a landscape that stretches across the spectrum of stakeholders that includes private, public and government entities. To those ends, the infrastructure architect is not only responsible for directing technology and architecture but is also responsible as a thought leader to set direction at the enterprise level, coordinating with the greater enterprise architecture team and representing technology architecture in related architecture activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors the technology and market trends to identify opportunities with potential value for the health ecosystem.
- Works with enterprise architects to design, develop and establish technology roadmaps to support internal needs and external collaborations.
- Monitors and updates infrastructure patterns and standards in alignment with enterprise demands and policies.
- Collaborates with other teams and supports major initiatives to make integration works for Company.
- Conducts training and sharing sessions to cascade architecture patterns, guidelines, standards and the roadmap.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT peers to assess solution feasibility, applies appropriate guidance, and resolves implementation gaps and requirements that deviate from architecture patterns and standards.
- Appropriately apply infrastructure & security patterns and guidelines to support implementations that incorporate modern technologies such as IT/OT integration; IOT; and SDN.
- Apply technical patterns. Incorporate dev ops, resilience, security and support for cloud/SaaS solutions into designs.
- Review of technical solutions and support thereof through the governance process maintaining alignment with guidelines, standards, and strategic directions.
- Provide SME support and review of cost estimates of solutions in funding proposals requiring cost reasonableness assessment.
Requirements / Qualifications
Years of Experience
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Demonstrate an applied knowledge of one of the following:
- Design and/or implementation of solutions in an enterprise setting with multiple business units and involving multiple applications/systems
- Design and/or implementation of solutions in two different infrastructure domains
At least a general conceptual knowledge of:
- Development or use of numerical/statistical models to perform solution sizing
- Scripting or development
- Communication: The candidate must be able to explain technical concepts clearly in writing and presentation. The candidate must show how he /she is able to elicit inputs and create consensus.
- System thinking: The candidate must identify and anticipate broader dependencies and solution impacts to other projects, other systems and timelines.
- Synthesis: The candidate must be able to evaluate solution options, and structure recommendations that are meaningful to the targeted stakeholder.
- Character: Self-motivated and outcome driven; strong interest in learning new technology; a team player, skilled in building relationships with technical and business peers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Certification in relevant IT areas would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770557
Name: Nagendra Palaparthi
DD# +65 6818 3173