Senior Commercial Analyst
Senior Commercial Analyst - Cork
I am recruiting on behalf of my highly successful FMCG business who are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Analyst. This is an excellent stepping stone into a large global organisation and a team that is a key part of driving change within the organisation
This role involves key contributions to areas such as:
- Own Forecasting and Annual Operating Plan process for the BU and leverage internal transaction team to deliver improvements
- Own the month end process and deliver reports to the business to drive actionable insights
- Analyse numbers on a monthly basis and support the controller tell the story of what is happening to the business using trends, market info etc.
- Be a full business partner with responsibility for driving decision-making for certain customers allocated to this role
- Other ad-hoc projects, examples include: how we drive a finance of the future agenda, scenario's to drive the BU forward aligning with it's future vision
- Support cross-functional agile projects
- Be able to work independently and make decisions with the business based on facts and an understanding of the external business environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Forecasting and budgeting knowledge and ideally experience
- Experience of interacting with non-finance people in a key stakeholder capacity
- Advanced Excel and IT skills
- Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA etc
- Be capable of working on own initiative and taking responsibility for own actions
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply here or contact Maria with your updated CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.