Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst - Cork
Fantastic opportunity for a strategic, analytical Accounts Payable specialist to join a thriving Multi-national Pharmaceutical company in Cork. You will be a "go-to" information resource playing a key part in global projects along with analysing and monitoring team progress. Here you will gain international industry knowledge while working in a continuously expanding forward thinking company.
Along with your day to day responsibilities you will play a key part in;
- Leading a successful established AP team
- Analysing and monitoring critical deliverables
- Stakeholder engagement - both internally and externally
- Conducting exception analysis, business reviews and problem solving for integral projects
- Being the go-to link within various finance departments in the group e.g. inter-company GL and AR
What you need to succeed?
- You will have 3+ years' experience within a high volume AP role.
- Accounting Technician qualification/ 3rd level degree (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinker and a personable disposition
If the above has given you food for thought and you would like to see the full job description please apply here with your updated CV or you can contact me on (021) 2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.