Security Operations Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Position Summary / Project Description
As a member of security operations team, you will be responsible for carrying out proactive reviews of user access to IT platform, analyzing user usage patterns, and leading investigations into suspicious activities detected.
Roles And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have a hands-on role in the day-to-day monitoring of user access to national healthcare IT platform. This includes:
- Utilize effectively the security analytics tool to identify suspicious cases for review and investigation to validate the appropriateness of the access.
- Work with public and private healthcare providers to investigate suspicious user accesses.
- Ensure timely follow-up, escalation and proper closure of all cases and retention of supporting documentation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm, define, and build use cases to improve visibility and detection of inappropriate use of national healthcare IT platform, while minimizing false positive cases.
- Collate and prepare data for monthly reporting to management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Good diploma or degree in Computer Science, Digital Forensic or Engineering preferred.
- Strong verbal and written business communications skill essential.
- Preferred minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in IT security auditing or security operation role.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and is detail-oriented with inquisitive mind during case investigation.
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personnel.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana