Security Operations - Manager / Senior Manager / Asst Director
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
As a member of the security operation team, you will be responsible to provide technical leadership and expertise, and lead the security analytics initiatives supporting national and strategic IT platforms for public healthcare institutions.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design, engineer and configure contents for security analytics
- Develop use cases to assist in the identification of significant security
- Administer security analytics platform and assist in the proper operation and performance of loggers and
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm, define, and build use cases to gain visibility on security events within the
- Constantly re-evaluate to improve the capabilities, architecture, process, performance and stability of the security analytics
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Security
- Experience in managing security operations
- Hands-on experience in managing security operations
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana