ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Role and Responsibilities
The Security Engineer supports security systems and operations administration, monitoring and maintenance. He/She engineers, implements and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and data.
He/She configures, troubleshoot and develops technical solutions and new security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
Candidate is required to be on standby with 24/7 on-call availability with scheduled shifts.
Maintain security operations
- Assist with implementation of new security programs
- Assist with security system testing and ongoing optimisation or changes such as scheduled upgrades and updates
- Assist with piloting of new tools, technologies, and processes
- Assist with vulnerability and penetration assessments
- Schedule security checks in accordance with reporting schedules
- Assist with installation of hardware and software
- Prepare periodic status reports for presentation to management
Provide user support
- Respond to user requests for technical assistance
- Support live response and resolution to security issues
- Assist with forensic threat investigation.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Security
- Experience in managing security operations
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Hands-on experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana