Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are keen to get 2 Security Architects on board to join their team in London and 2 in New York.
Provide technical security advice, guidance, requirements, design and review in support of all business related products and services. Define, develop and work with key IT security controls and frameworks to ensure appropriate solution design and testing to meet the business strategic plan. Act as a SME and engage with appropriate 3rd parties and regulators as required.
- As part of the IT Security team, develop and implement security strategy.
- Evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help mature the group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology.
- Evolve security architecture and solution principles to support business projects.
- Oversee design principles and controls relating to 3rd party solution providers.
- Research new security related products and services to ensure that is equipped with appropriate industry tools and solutions.
- Sound knowledge of enterprise security concepts/ frameworks and products.
- Experience of working in financial services sector (especially banking) and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector and associated standards and frameworks.
- Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions and best practice controls for infrastructure and application architectures.
- Technical security implementation and analysis experience in a first class international business.
- Experience with intelligence gathering regarding security threats.
- Experience of conducting risk assessments using best practice risk management methodologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.