ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Role and Responsibilities of Security Architect
- Collaborate with solution architect and review system architecture (including review of application architecture design, network design and system solutioning) to identify IT security risks and propose appropriate mitigating measures to address the risks.
- Review infrastructure implementation standards and ensure appropriate security measures are addressed in the infrastructure implementation standards.
- Drive the development and maintenance of public cloud security standards and work closely with solution architects on public cloud architecture design.
- Drive the development and maintenance of security baseline standards for operating systems, and various platforms (database, network devices, security infrastructure, monitoring devices), and conduct yearly review of all security baseline standards.
- Establish and maintain technical security standards to tighten the security posture of public healthcare.
- Establish and maintain cybersecurity related processes and procedures, including secure-by-design methodology, secure coding practices, patch management processes, identity and assess management processes, etc.
- Assist Director with yearly review of Company Cybersecurity Framework, Security Architecture and relevant cybersecurity standards/processes and recommend enhancements.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of IT security experience in the area of security-by-design for large-scale system development projects, information security and IT risk management.
- Good working knowledge of common SDLC models (such as waterfall model and agile), security-by-design framework, and security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Professional security certification is desirable, such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or other similar credentials.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana