What will you do?
- Develop and promote best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD.
- Lead, define and map architecture processes for designing large scale DevSecOps pipelines
- Own the security architecture: principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure.
- Deploy and manage security tools to cloud infrastructure platforms such as Google Cloud or AWS, through automation using infrastructure-as-code principles
- Mentor engineers using design sessions, code reviews and pair programming.
- Collabore with non-tech stakeholders (product, compliance, sales)
- 10+ years' experience architecting, building and operating mission critical applications.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSEC.
- Programming experience (Python, Scala, Java or C#.)
- Knowledge of distributed systems, event-driven and cloud computing architectures.
- Experience with static application and penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines
- Strong expertise with cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Deep knowledge of security technologies, standards (CSA, ISO, NIST) and compliance programs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.