ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Security Analytics
Years of Experience
* At least 6 - 8 years' experience in IT or Information Security related field.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide Security Metrics
- Regular reporting of cybersecurity risk indicators
- Develop security indexes for cybersecurity health
- Provide Situation Awareness
- Provide analysis of trends and pattern
- Ascertain if security projects are improving security posture.
- Apprise management of major incident across industry
- Track Key Cybersecurity related Efforts
- Track and report on all cybersecurity projects and remediation efforts including cybersecurity projects , regulatory and audit gap remediation, key gaps identified, etc.
- Report on progress of all key demands (Regulatory or otherwise) such as annual PT/VA, Audit for CII, yearly CII Risk Assessment, yearly Policy Review, Risk Acceptance re-certification, etc.
- Report on cybersecurity Risk Register
- Draw data from various parties
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to gather necessary information/data as needed
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 8 years of Information Security or IT related experience.
- Good communicator, able to drive and work with different parties to get the necessary information.
- Strong with Mathematics, able to correlate data and perform trend analysis and derive patterns with data sets.
- Good working knowledge with Excel or other tools to slice-and-dice data is a must.
- Good Power Point skills to present data in a concise manner for management is a must.
- Cybersecurity related certifications or project management certification is a plus but not a must.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana