Scheduling Administrator Part time
- Managing the planning and scheduling of all training.
- Working with Facilitation Manager to ensure identified training plans are incorporated into the resource plan and are scheduled within the required timeline.
- Identifying and maintaining all resource requirements for training on an annual, quarterly and weekly basis.
- Monitoring and managing weekly enrollment.
- Field training team and the LMS admin team).
- Scheduling trainings
- Supporting Facilitation Manager and Program Services Manager
- Previous Administration experience
- Advanced Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Change Agility
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to connect at multiple levels within the organization
- Good self-organisation and ability to multitask
- Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure and to strict timelines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
This position is a part time role, offering 5 mornings per week on 25hours.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.