SAP ABAP Analyst
SAP ABAP Analyst
Global Company is seeking a SAP ABAP Consultant to support and develop their Global ERP system.
The successful consultant will play a key role in a busy IT Department carrying out support and development in a variety of areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial, HGSS and GBO.
Application Support Management
- Provide SAP support to key business areas
- Identification and implementation of remedial actions.
- Monitoring of support statistics to ensure and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Identification, recommendation and implementation of support process improvements and efficiencies.
- Management of contracts with 3rd party software suppliers.
Knowledge and Experience
- A computer science degree or equivalent third level qualification in a related discipline with a minimum of in 5+ years in a similar role.
- Proven strong leadership and interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in SAP ECC, Processes and Implementation consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of SAP customization and enhancement development.
- Specific SAP ABAP development expertise in one of the following: SD, MM, FICO.
- Familiar with basic FICO, SD & MM IMG configuration in SAP, with any project related experience of FICO configuration a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP Authorisations & Security a plus.
- Creation of technical and architectural documents for the development and customization of activities.
- Create effort estimations based on functional specifications.
- A clear understanding of Business Processes, how they integrate across business functions and how they are supported by IT solutions.
- A proven track record of successful delivery of IT projects.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to achieve and succeed, showing energy, initiative and self-motivation.
- Understanding and passion for digital technology.
- Ability to listen, problem solve, influence and persuade.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.