This highly diverse role is a central part of the overall sales division in our growing client. The role will involve working with a number of different customer segments across the UK & Ireland within the healthcare space.
The field based team will look to this person for support as well as other functions. The person will deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing the right support to our customers, new and existing, as well as gaining their commitment to buy other products/services from within our range.
Preparation and follow up around each and every call are crucial.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- To contribute to a successful Sales Team that is dedicated to servicing the customer's account and in particular to maximising the volume of revenue generated.
- In collaboration with Sales Managers, plan strategic development of core customers base and prospecting for new customers.
- Build credible and collaborative relationships with our customers (existing and potential).
- Maintain clear, open and effective communications with Field Based BDMS who already have relationships established with our customers.
- Manage multiple cross division projects e.g. some divisions the focus might be new account acquisition, while in others it might be more about some research to understand why customers perform a test the way they do.
- To achieve pre-agreed performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner
- Contribute positively to the team and office, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment, participating constructively in company meetings and with fellow colleagues.
- Accurately document & record all calls using the appropriate systems (CRM)
- Complete all objectives set in a timely fashion according to the guidance you receive for the role priorities
Educational Requirement and Experience Qualifications
- 3 rd Level Science, Technical or Business Qualification
- Training or related qualification or certification
- Central Sales Specialist 2 Experience
- Proven experience as a telesales/customer support representative or other sales/customer service role Target driven with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written & verbal
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Self-motivated and competitive with the ability to work both independently and as part of the team. Ability to listen and record accurate information, accuracy and attention to detail is essential in matching customer's needs to the right solution for them.
- Ability to analyse information and decide on the right subsequent course of action
- Demonstrate effective ways to build customer relationships (rapport, identifying customer needs and resolving customer queries)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines within a team environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages - Excel & Word
- A good sense of humour and a bright, enthusiastic personality.
- Willingness to travel in Ireland and UK as need (10%)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.