Sales & Marketing Manager (Residential), Property Developer
About the role
As a Sales & Marketing lead, you will serve as a strategic brand leader to lead the young and dynamic team and develop 360 sales and marketing strategies.
- Assist in the sale of high end residential project
- Conduct market research and analysis on property market and prepare sales and budget report
- Preparation and production of marketing collaterals, sales documents, sales office, advertisements and sales brochure
- Ensure sale and marketing documentation and records are in order and in compliance with the necessary procedures and regulations
- Work closely with different business units, such as estate agency, legal firm, design house and contractors to ensure the successful launch of project
- Degree holder in Marketing, Real Estate or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in property sales & marketing field
- Comprehensive knowledge of properties sales ordinance, the Residential Properties (especially First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Luxury residential sales & marketing experience is a must
- Good communication skills, able to work under pressure, independent, detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility
- Good Mandarin
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Connie Cheung at 3907 3931.