Sales/ Client Relationship Manager
The role of Sales/ Client Relationship Manager will support the overall business allowing you the opportunity to engage with a diverse range of industries and individuals.
My client accommodates and caters for a dynamic cross section of businesses from start-ups and small/medium sized enterprises to international companies setting up in Ireland.
The Sales/ Client Relationship Manager will work closely with these indigenous and FDI companies, creating a supportive & flexible environment that facilitates their growth and success in Cork.
- Handling sales enquiries via telephone/email/in person in an efficient and professional manner
- Organizing and conducting site inspections with prospective members
- Preparing proposals for prospects in a timely manner
- Negotiation of sales and existing agreement extensions
- Assisting in setting pricing, handling queries, negotiation of agreements
- Management of sales pipeline, forecasting for Sales Director
- Managing CRM system to ensure all relevant information is captured
- Promoting the Members Network and online portal for current and prospective members
- Reviewing sales and marketing literature for office and coworking
- Lead generation activities and sales campaigns, strategically targeting local and international markets for business
- Maintaining regular contact with referees including auctioneers and office brokers
- Assisting when necessary with marketing team on opportunities for office, conference and virtual office sales
- Attending internal networking/member events
- Conducting regular market research and competitive analysis
- Provision of sales handover and assisting Operations team with new office set ups
- Attending local networking events, sales seminars, workshops both during and out of working hours
- Key account management of members
What we'd like from you
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in hospitality/giving 5* customer service
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Confidence in communicating and presenting to a number of people
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Professional telephone and personal manner
- Strong organizational skills & ability to manage time effectively is critical
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential
- Strong networking skills
- Flexibility as duties and demands may change from time to time
- Flexibility to travel for meetings, when required
What would be a bonus to have
- People management experience
- Knowledge of property market in Cork
- Experience or education in communications, marketing, business and/or related fields
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
- Working within a prestigious, Cork city centre location
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Complimentary workplace wellness programme with seminars, exercise classes, CSR activities and pamper days
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates including Vhi Healthcare
- We value the importance of workplace wellbeing, striving to develop long term connections and relationships with everyone we work with. We offer a fun, energetic, hard-working environment with a helpful, flexible and dynamic approach.
Work-day hours are 08:30 - 17:30, Mon - Fri however some ad-hoc work outside of these may be required, depending on events
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.