Risk Planning Officer
- Assist the team in terms of solvency, risk governance, and ERM framework.
- Evaluate and measure of integrated risk based on economic value
- Create ORSA Report
- Collaborate with teams at headquarter for the risk assesments
- Assess the risk associated with the management plan and business policy
- Implement and evaluate stress tests and set risk appetite
- Cooperate with compliance, internal control, audit, information security, and crisis management.
- 3~5 years of experience in risk management.
- Good skills in statistics or modelling
- English level to be conversational or above
- Experience in investment risk management
About our client
Leading foreign insurance company in Tokyo
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.