Reverse Logistics Specialist
A client of mine, an interactive and innovative sports tech company in Dublin is looking to hire a Reverse Logistics Specialist to help improve and develop their reverse logistics function globally!
The aim of the role is to reduce inventory cost and waste be developing strategic reverse logistics protocols for the company.
*This is initially a 12-month contract; however, this is expected to go permanent thereafter based on performance.
- Directly responsible for the coordination, communication and consolidation of daily global receipt processing of B2C returns across all global reverse logistics return locations.
- Ensure you are tracking and monitoring Lost In Shipping devices to ensure we can assist in the identification of fraudulent activities, incorrect receipts and coordination opportunities with return facilities globally.
- Support NPI programs through the monitoring, tracking, expediting and dissemination of Early Field Failure Analysis units received at reverse logistics facility.
- Coordinate logistics efforts around cost savings initiatives for returned units received at the designed 3PL Provider.
- Within your role, you will partner with customer support and outsource service providers to ensure the rapid receipt and reporting of all B2C returns
- Work on technologies such as GoogleDoc, SAP, Excel and other office suite products to track, monitor and report CS Logistics activities globally.
- Ensure the company maximizes the recovery of units received through the incorporation of returned products into the reverse logistics repair and refurbishment support chain.
* Minimum 3+ years logistics operations experience with a direct focus on reverse Logistics
* Experience in freight services and transportation
* Ability to engage with multiple teams across different regions to ensure accurate information transfer
* BS in logistics or related field
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.