Reservations & Events Coordinator
This person will be joining a family run business and work in a fun, energetic and hard working environment.
** Please note, this is a highly corporate environment **
- Managing an entire account portfolio for two private dining and event businesses
- Planning, administration and management of all events throughout the year
- Assisting the Sales and Events manager with lead generation and demonstrate a hunger to win the business for the venue through upselling and repeat business
- Co-ordinating and leading pre/post event briefings and evaluations
- Generating client invoices and holding weekly food and beverages meetings
- Highly motivated and organised
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment
- Experience in event management within the hospitality sector
- Extremely confident and energetic
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply online today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to the vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.