Recruitment Consultant - Risk & Compliance
Morgan McKinley are a professional staffing and talent management company with over 700 employees in 10 countries. At Morgan McKinley we offer individuals with talent, passion and integrity genuinely world-class careers. We enjoy a strong company culture, which is built on high trust, substantial reward, professionalism and a complete commitment to success.
Due to expansion, the Morgan McKinley Risk and Compliance team are currently recruiting for a consultant for our Dublin office. Candidates must be degree educated ideally with a degree in finance, mathematics or a quantitative discipline. Previous Sales experience would be an advantage.
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, providing an excellent service within a specialized sector, and to grow and develop the business within this market.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
Skills / Experience:
- Third level educated
- Good Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) grades
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding recruitment/sales/professional environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer?
This is a challenging, yet, highly rewarding role with a generous individual bonus scheme in place. It would suit someone who takes pride in their service delivery to both clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes working in a highly supportive and friendly team.