Receptionist/ Office Administrator
Job Title: Helps Keep the Barns Shipshape (Receptionist/ Office Administrator)
Salary: £20K - £22K
Hours: 08:30am - 5PM Monday - Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday, high street discounts, private medical, dental, pension, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with my extremely successful and unique client, in the role of 'Helps Keep the Barns Shipshape'. The client is looking for a passionate, creative and driven receptionist to ensure all callers and visitors are greeted in a warm and professional manner, take full ownership over the daily running of reception and to assist the various team with all office administration duties. The perfect candidate needs to be a friendly, warm, well present individual who can make a fantastic first impression with all visitors and ensure company reputation is maintained.
My client is a large, well established and extremely successful organisation, who pride themselves on strong company values and beliefs. This is an exciting time to begin your journey with my client, as they have an ambitious business plan to grow the business further within the next 5 years. The client is also offering amazing benefits to the chosen candidate; 25 days holiday, high street discounts, private medical, dental, pension, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days and more.
- Ensure all visitors and callers are greeted and dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. To ensure all callers are redirected swiftly and appropriately or taking messages
- Manage meeting rooms, full organisation of meetings, lunches/ refreshments and rooms are set up to a 5 star standard. To also organise all teleconference booking and external meeting rooms
- Manage and take ownership over the full reception area ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times
- To ensure all company contact lists, internal and external are correct and up to date
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post and courier bookings, keeping track of all costs
- To work well with and support surrounding teams with all administration duties
- Manage all stock database of ingoing and outgoing stock for business or personal needs
- Assist with organisation of team entertainment and celebrations by sending out cards and presents to clients and customers
- Be in charge of office utensils and supplies, including the coffee machine and printers
- To supply support to wider teams within the business with any ad hoc duties
- Able to priorities workload and meet deadlines
- Be open and flexible to change to support the clients growing business
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Be a friendly and personable character who can make a fantastic initial impressions
- Show initiative and be able to think on your feet and work well independently
- Work exceptionally well as a team to support the administration department with ad hoc duties
- Computer literature - Microsoft Office & knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Be able to practise company beliefs and values
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.