Receptionist/ Office Administrator
Job Title: Helps Keep the Barns Shipshape (Receptionist/ Office Administrator)
Salary: £20K - £22K
Hours: 08:30am - 5PM Monday - Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday, high street discounts, private medical, dental, pension, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with my unique but large client in the role of 'Helps Keep the Barns Shipshape'. The main responsibilities of this receptionist role are to ensure all callers and visitors are greeted in a warm and professional manner and take full ownership of the daily running of the reception area. To assist the administration team with all office admin duties. The perfect candidate needs to be a friendly, warm and well-presented person, and be able to make a fantastic first impression with all visitors to ensure company reputation is maintained.
The client is a large, well-established organisation who prides themselves on strong values and beliefs. They are offering amazing benefits to the chosen candidate; 25 days holiday, high street discounts, private medical, dental, pension, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days and more.
* Ensure all visitors are greeted and dealt with in a courteous and friendly manner
* Manage meeting rooms, full organisation of meetings, lunches/ refreshments and rooms are set up to a 5-star standard
* Manage and take ownership of the reception area ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times
* To ensure all company contact lists, internal and external are correct and up to date
* Manage all incoming and outgoing post and courier bookings, keeping track of all costs
* To organise all teleconference bookings and external meeting rooms
* To work well and support surrounding teams with all administration duties
* To manage the stock database, keeping track of ingoing and outgoing stock for business or personal needs
* Assist with organisation of the entertainment and celebrations teams by sending out cards and presents to clients and customers
* Be in charge of office supplies, including the coffee machine and printers
* Able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
* Be open and flexible to change while the company continues to grow and develop
* Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
* Must be able to drive due to remote location
* Be a friendly, personable character who will make a fantastic first impression on all visitors
* Must be able to work well independently; show initiative, problem solve and be able to think on your feet
* Work exceptionally well as a team to support the administration department with ad hoc duties
* Computer literature - Microsoft Office & knowledge of SAP is an advantage
* Be able to practice strong company beliefs and values
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.