Public Relations (PR) Executive - Investment Management
My client, a growing UK asset manger are looking for a forward thinking, proactive and engaging media relations professional with up to three years' PR experience either in agency or in an investment manager, to join their growing communications team. You will be working on media relations for the UK, EMEA and Asia, targeting both wholesale and institutional clients
Public Relations (PR) Executive's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working with both trade and national press on a regular basis, meeting journalists, organsing media briefings and fielding inquiries via phone and email
- Hosting media events
- Drafting briefing notes, press releases and posts for blogs and social media
- Managing the PR pages of the company website
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of engaging external communications
- Managing relationships with PR agencies, both in the UK and internationally.
Public Relations (PR) Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally 1-3 years' previous experience working in investment management media relations, either in house or with an agency
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with any additional investment qualifications being an added bonus
- A passion and interest in financial services communications, with a desire to develop in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A skilled writer with fluency in English
- Fluency in Italian or German would be of benefit, but are not essential for the role
- A committed, hard working individual who takes initiative and is adaptable to change
- An individual who can work confidently in a team or independently
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£35,000-45,000 + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.