Public Policy Manager
You will report directly to the Policy, Communications and Government Affairs Director, you will be responsible for research and the analysis of the current and future policy environment impacting on the success this company.
- Develop and deliver initiatives which influence the policy environment in priority therapy areas
- Develop a policy plan for key therapy areas and in collaboration with the Brand team, execute the plan
- Implement programmes which positions the company as a true partner of choice with key stakeholders and build trusted and sustainable relationships with key partners
- Build sustainable effective relationships/networks with key stakeholders who influence public health policy
- Initiate and drive the development of strategic and integrated policy and communications campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a policy / public affairs role in the health area e.g. DOH, HSE.
- Educated to degree level ideally in politics, policy or a related field.
- Communications, project management, collaboration.
- Some consultancy / public affairs experience would also be beneficial.
- A strong network in healthcare policy and academic arenas.
- Knowledge of Oireachtas procedures and legislative process
This position is offered on a contract basis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.